ASX futures tests

Peter Caspers-4
Hello Ferdinando,

the PiecewiseYieldCurve tests from the current master fail on system
date 11-Jun-2015. The guilty code seems to be

L476 asxStart is 12-Jun-2015 in some cases ...
L485 ... then asxFut.forwardRate() will ask for the Euribor 3M fixing
as of 10-Jun-2015

which is not set. Should we just exclude the cases where the fixing
date is before the evaluation date ?

Thanks
Peter

Re: ASX futures tests

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Hi Peter

I will look into this asap

thx

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Peter Caspers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Ferdinando,

the PiecewiseYieldCurve tests from the current master fail on system
date 11-Jun-2015. The guilty code seems to be

L476 asxStart is 12-Jun-2015 in some cases ...
L485 ... then asxFut.forwardRate() will ask for the Euribor 3M fixing
as of 10-Jun-2015

which is not set. Should we just exclude the cases where the fixing
date is before the evaluation date ?

Thanks
Peter

Re: ASX futures tests

Peter Caspers-4
Hi Ferdinando,

I created a suggestion to fix the test-case here

https://github.com/lballabio/quantlib/pull/271

since the suite fails again today and I just can't stand it any much longer ;-)

However I am wondering if IMM::nextDate() and ASX::nextDate() should
skip a future maturity where the underlying is fixed already anyway ?
What do you think ?

Thanks a lot
Peter