Addin Excel e.g.

Rosario Cappello
Hi all,

I'm a graduate student in finance and I'm a new library user.

Now I can't work with qlibrary, but I want to learn because I love quantitative finance (particulary risk management), and I think that quantlibs are a excellent tools.

I would work with addin Excel and I ask you if someone have Excel exemple to share.

Best regards

Rosario Cappello