Bitcoin conference in Hong Kong

Joseph Wang-4
Hi all,

There is going to be a big bitcoin conference in Hong Kong on June 24-25, 2014

http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/hong-kong/

I've found that a few quantlib'ers are going to be there, and I wanted to start this thread so that we can coordinate meetups.  I'm going to be on a panel on bitcoin in Hong Kong, and I'll be doing a pitch for my bitcoin analytics system that I'm trying to get integrated with quantlib through R and iPython.

Re: Bitcoin conference in Hong Kong

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2

I'll be also at the Hong Kong conference as a panelist, namely to promote my Hayek Money paper http://ssrn.com/abstract=2425270

I'll be glad to meet Joseph and other QuantLibbers there

Il 16/giu/2014 16:27 "Joseph Wang" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi all,

There is going to be a big bitcoin conference in Hong Kong on June 24-25, 2014

http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/hong-kong/

I've found that a few quantlib'ers are going to be there, and I wanted to start this thread so that we can coordinate meetups.  I'm going to be on a panel on bitcoin in Hong Kong, and I'll be doing a pitch for my bitcoin analytics system that I'm trying to get integrated with quantlib through R and iPython.

Re: Bitcoin conference in Hong Kong

Kim Kuen Tang

Happy to see there are a few QuantLibbers in Hong Kong. I was a heavy quantlib/numerix/murex user in the past and changed to Q (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(programming_language_from_Kx_Systems) .

Unfortunately I don’t have the time to join the conference but will be available for a beer in central.

If you are around in central please let me know.

Kim