BlackSwaptionEngine

Peter Caspers-4
Hi,

why is the atm level in line 78 and following computed with the
forwarding and not the discount curve ?

         // using the forecasting curve
swap.setPricingEngine(boost::shared_ptr<PricingEngine>(new
DiscountingSwapEngine(swap.iborIndex()->forwardingTermStructure(),
                                   false)));
         Rate atmForward = swap.fairRate();

I think in a usual curve setup it would be better to replace
swap.iborIndex()->forwardingTermStructure() by discountCurve_, wouldn't it ?

Thanks a lot
Peter

Re: BlackSwaptionEngine

Luigi Ballabio
Correct. The good news is that this was already fixed a short while
ago in the subversion repository.

Luigi