Charting with Quantlib?

dom

Charting with Quantlib?

dom

I'm still building Quantlib so at this stage I'm not sure about what I can do with it.

Does Quantlib have it's own charting tools for displaying charts or is there another C++ library I should use to interact with Quantlib output data?

I'm trying to set up my workstation so I can build some models and create some charts which can be integrated into my GUI applications using Fast Light Tool Kit (FLTK).

Thanks

Re: Charting with Quantlib?

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    no, QuantLib doesn't have any charting tool on its own. Personally I've been using its Python bindings with IPython notebook (or Jupyter, as it's called now) son I can't advise on available C++ tools...

Luigi