Codacity setup

Marco Craveiro
Hi Quantlib-users,

Noticed that you are using codacity for your code metrics; didn't know
it supported c++. How does your setup work - do you have some kind of
script for this? Couldn't find it on a (naive) grep of the code base.

Cheers
--
Marco Craveiro

MD, Domain Driven Consulting
about: http://about.me/marcocraveiro
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.co.uk
twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcoCraveiro

That the Ideas are themselves manifestations (of the Idea-Idea) and
that the Idea-Idea is a-kind-of Manifestation-Idea—which is a-kind-of
itself, so that the system is completely self-describing— would have
been appreciated by Plato as an extremely practical joke [Plato]. --
Alan Key

Re: Codacity setup

Luigi Ballabio
Hi Marco,
    there's no setup in the code.  I just connected my Codacity and GitHub accounts.

Luigi

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:49 PM Marco Craveiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Luigi,

<quantlib codacy setup>
> >  there's no setup in the code.  I just connected my Codacity and GitHub
> >  accounts.
>
> I mean Codacy.

yep sorry my bad, I started saying codacity. ok interesting, for some
reason on my setup I do not see any analysis coming through. Not to
worry.

Cheers
--
Marco Craveiro

MD, Domain Driven Consulting
about: http://about.me/marcocraveiro
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.co.uk
twitter: https://twitter.com/MarcoCraveiro

That the Ideas are themselves manifestations (of the Idea-Idea) and
that the Idea-Idea is a-kind-of Manifestation-Idea—which is a-kind-of
itself, so that the system is completely self-describing— would have
been appreciated by Plato as an extremely practical joke [Plato]. --
Alan Key

Re: Codacity setup

Marco Craveiro
<quantlib codacy setup>
> yep sorry my bad, I started saying codacity. ok interesting, for some
> reason on my setup I do not see any analysis coming through. Not to
> worry.

For future reference, I didn't realise I needed to manually enable the
checkers: Code Patterns (left hand-side bar at the bottom), cppcheck,
tick all boxes (all 302 of them, in my case). You can also provide a
config file, apparently.

Cheers