Compiling problems

Juan Alberto Yepes
Dear QuantLib team,

I installed QuantLib-1.7.1 in Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit).

Also installed Boost through:  sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev.

I followed the instructions for configuring, building and installing the
libraries as guided in the webpage. If I compile then as

g++ BermudanSwaption.cpp -o BermudanSwaption -lQuantLib,

and try to get the output via  ./BermudanSwaption,  the following message error is released:

"error while loading shared libraries: libQuantLib.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
"

Thanks so much for your help and attention.

Juan Alberto Yepes Tamayo
Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beijing 100190, P. R. China

J. Y.

Re: Compiling problems

Faycal El Karaa
or simply add this in your .bash_profile or .bashrc file in your home directory:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

Then in a terminal: source ~/.bashrc or source ~/.bash_profile, then restart your compilation...

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Luigi Ballabio <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial! <a href="http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/ gampad/clk?id=1444514301&amp;iu=/ca-pub-7940484522588532" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/
gampad/clk?id=1444514301&iu=/ca-pub-7940484522588532