Contribution Request

Richard Postelnik
Hi all,

I am a recent graduate of a financial engineering program.  I have 2 years professional experience in Python, 1 year in Clojure, and working knowledge of C++.  I want to start contributing to quantlib.  What suggestions do you have on how I can start?

--
Rich

Re: Contribution Request

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    apologies for the delay. We're a disorganized bunch here, which also makes it difficult to suggest a task...  Is there anything missing in the library that would help you in your work?

Later,
    Luigi