Does there exist an efficient FFT based convolution method in Quantlib?

Does there exist an efficient FFT based convolution method in Quantlib?

vgdev
I am looking for an efficient method for calculating the covolution of two real functions/vectors. I know Quantlib has a method for the FFT and the inverse FFT, but I was wondering if there already exist code for convolution, taking care of zero-padding etc...

Br/
Vegard Devold