Downloading problem

Ihsan Ali Al Darhi
Hi....

I tried to dowload the latest version of QL from sourceforge.net but the
process stops after downloading 800 KB of the full installation package for
Windows.

Mohammed

Re: Downloading problem

Luigi Ballabio-4
At 12:16 AM 4/15/02 +0300, Ihsan Ali Al Darhi wrote:
>I tried to dowload the latest version of QL from sourceforge.net but the
>process stops after downloading 800 KB of the full installation package for
>Windows.

Mohammed,
         I just tried and dowloaded the whole package succesfully.
Maybe some temporary sourceforge issue? Could you try again and see what
happens?

Bye,
         Luigi