Emacs TAGS table

Vadim Ogranovich-3
Hi,

Not a QL question per se, but hopefully someone has figured out an answer. I
wanted to build an Emacs TAGS table

[QuantLib]$ find . -name '*.[hc]pp' -print | etags --members -

However all "tags", e.g. classes, that are defined within a namespace were
ignored (didn't find their way into the table). Is there a way around it?

Thanks, Vadim

DISCLAIMER
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout
thereof.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY

Knight Trading Group may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content
of all e-mail communications.

Re: Emacs TAGS table

Luigi Ballabio-4
At 07:21 PM 3/27/02 -0600, Vadim Ogranovich wrote:
>Not a QL question per se, but hopefully someone has figured out an answer. I
>wanted to build an Emacs TAGS table
>
>[QuantLib]$ find . -name '*.[hc]pp' -print | etags --members -

Vadim,
         this is cool. I didn't know you could do that. Here comes another
line in my .emacs file...

>However all "tags", e.g. classes, that are defined within a namespace were
>ignored (didn't find their way into the table). Is there a way around it?

Strange---the above worked for me. The only difference is, I ran the above
from QuantLib/ql in order not to collect definitions from the Examples folder.

Puzzledly yours,
                 Luigi