First QuantLib Forum in London, January 18th

First QuantLib Forum in London, January 18th

Luigi Ballabio

Greetings,
        let me intrude for an announcement.  To show their support to the
project, StatPro decided to organize a QuantLib forum.  It will take
place in London, January 18th, 2011; full details of the event and a
brochure are available at <http://www.statpro.com/quantlib_forum>.

Attendance to the event is free, but you'll have to register on the
StatPro site.  I look forward to finally meet and have a chat with
people we only know through the mailing list.

Thanks,

Every solution breeds new problems.
-- unknown