Fwd: [Quantlib-users] Introducing the Montecarlo engine

Fwd: [Quantlib-users] Introducing the Montecarlo engine

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Marco posted on quantlib-users this morning.
I am forwarding his message to quantlib-dev since I noticed that some
people subscribed quantlib-dev but didn't subscribe quantlib-users.
My suggestion is that everybody interested in QuantLib development should
subscribe to quantlib-users too, since general discussion will be on
quantlib-users.

ciao -- Nando