Fwd: new MonteCarlo::PathGenerator2

Ferdinando Ametrano-3
Hi all

I got no feedback to the message below. I'm going to assume that I can
remove the antithetic calculation from all PathPricer in favour of the new
MonteCarlo PathGenerator2.
Should I also assume that I can remove the old PathGenerator?

There will be a severe hit on performances, that will be solved in the
medium term using the visitor pattern to make PathGenerator2 smarter.

ciao -- Nando