Garch11 in QuantLib Python?

Ruilong Xu
Hi, team

I build QuantLib-Python with python3.5 on ubuntu 17.04, but I find that a lot of classes (such as Garch11, GJRGARCHProcess) are not in QuantLib-Python. We forget to wrap it, or Garch11 can not be wrapped by swig?

Re: Garch11 in QuantLib Python?

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    there are lots of things which are not wrapped in Python, because adding them is a manual process.  If you do, please send me a pull request and I'll merge your changes to the main repository.

Luigi

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 4:26 AM Ruilong Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, team

I build QuantLib-Python with python3.5 on ubuntu 17.04, but I find that a
lot of classes (such as Garch11, GJRGARCHProcess) are not in
QuantLib-Python. We forget to wrap it, or Garch11 can not be wrapped by
swig?

Re: Garch11 in QuantLib Python?

Ruilong Xu
Thank You!

Now, I know Cheng Li is doing the work, here:
https://github.com/ChinaQuants/qlengine

BTW, is there a class that can not be wrapped in python by swig?

Re: Garch11 in QuantLib Python?

Ruilong Xu
Thank you!

Now, Cheng Li is doing the work, here: https://github.com/ChinaQuants/qlengine