Get Implied Volatilty from BSM model

Александр Проскурин
Hi , I have all parametres of BSM model except implied volatility. So, having value of option I'd like to find what implied volatility was used for calculation. How can I solve that with QuantLib? Thanks

Re: Get Implied Volatilty from BSM model

    you can use the impliedVolatility() method of the VanillaOption class.  See for instance test-suite/europeanoption.cpp, in particular the EuropeanOptionTest::testImpliedVol() method.

Luigi