Global settings

Candy Chiu
Is it possible to eliminate pricing engines' dependence on global settings entirely in future releases? The current set up doesn't lend well to concurrent pricing.

Thanks.

Re: Global settings

Luigi Ballabio
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it possible to eliminate pricing engines' dependence on global settings
> entirely in future releases? The current set up doesn't lend well to
> concurrent pricing.

Alas, we know...  It's one of the concerns, but it will need some
thought. I've no idea when it will happen.