Heads up - FD engine enhancements

Joseph Wang-4
Just a heads up.  I'm working on some enhancements to the FD engine
that will let you pull the entire greeks curves from one calculation.
All of the math is there, it's just a matter of adding the interfaces
to the engine so that I can pull out the data.

答复: Heads up - FD engine enhancements

cheng li
Hi Joseph,

So is it the similar algorithmic differentiation approach for FD?

Regards,
Cheng

Re: 答复: Heads up - FD engine enhancements

Joseph Wang-4
No.  It's numerical differentiation, but it just exposes some of the
things that are currently calculated.