Historical back testing

colman
- Using stock data

I would like to know how to get the quantlib up and running with some collected time series data. There exists a "timeseries.hpp", it would be nice to see an example on how to make the most of that. Does anyone have a suggest how to get started in this way with the library. It has been up and running in my system for a while, however without *good doc's its difficult to get the most out of it.

Also I'm new to the mailing list here, so please inform me should this request land in the wrong place.

Thank in advance for any help,
Colman