How do I contribute?

Prudhvi Ghanta
I have experience in C++ programming and a Masters in Computer Science. I am interested in moving to finance. This would be a great platform to learn about and contribute to C++ in financial applications. Can someone please let me know how can I contribute to Quantlib.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do I contribute?

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    thanks for participating! Do you have any particular part of the library you're interested in working on? (For example, because it would be useful to your work). If not, there are no particular development plans, but one way to help might be to look at the current test coverage (see http://quantlib.org/coverage/) and write some tests for functionality that it badly covered. You can familiarize yourself with the library by using the resources at http://quantlib.org/docs.shtml, and of course you can ask here any questions.

Later,
    Luigi

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 7:14 PM Prudhvi Ghanta <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have experience in C++ programming and a Masters in Computer Science. I am interested in moving to finance. This would be a great platform to learn about and contribute to C++ in financial applications. Can someone please let me know how can I contribute to Quantlib.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do I contribute?

Prudhvi Ghanta
Hello Luigi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am just starting on this. I don't have anything specific in my mind. I shall look at the current test coverage and see if I can add some extra coverage there.

Thanks again,
Prudhvi

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 1:46 AM, Luigi Ballabio <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

--prudhvi