Interlude

Luigi Ballabio-3
Hi all,
     utterly disregarding the fact that we all have serious work to do,
haven't we, I bring to your attention the little noticed fact that

                         QuantLib still misses a logo!

You, gentle readers of this mailing list, are hereby invited to wear your
artist hat and send your creations (**).
When a sufficient number of proposals is collected, the popular vote will
decide which logo to use - or possibly that we should forget painting and
stick to what we do best :)

Bye for now,
                Luigi

(**) Sending them to everybody in the list is probably a Bad Idea (tm) -
you can send them to me and I'll put up a web page.