Introduction to QuantLib Development with Luigi Ballabio - London, Nov 14-16

Introduction to QuantLib Development with Luigi Ballabio - London, Nov 14-16

MoneyScience

Dear List Members,

A very brief message to let you know that we still hope to run Luigi's 3-Day intensive Introduction to QuantLib Training Course next month.

Further information and a registration form can be found here: http://bit.ly/QuantLib-2016

QuantLib Mailing List Members receive a 10% reduction. Quote QuantLibList16 on your registration form.

We'll be confirming whether or not the course will be going ahead next week, so do let us know quickly if you are interested.

Thanks for your time,

Jacob Bettany

--

Jacob Bettany | Founder | MoneyScience Ltd
Radius Enterprise Center | Clevedon Hall | Clevedon | North Somerset | BS21 7RQ