Is there a VS-2017 compatible version of x64 quantlib & boost library?

Is there a VS-2017 compatible version of x64 quantlib & boost library?

ziegele
This post was updated on .
I've upgraded my Visual Studio community to 2017 version. I'm wondering if there is a 64-bit Quantlib solution as well as boost library binaries that are VS-2017 compatible?

Thanks,
ziegele

Re: Is there a VS-2017 compatible version of x64 quantlib?

Luigi Ballabio
The next one will be, out of the box.  In the meantime, open the existing vc14 solution and let Visual Studio convert it.

Luigi

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 9:43 PM ziegele <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've upgraded my Visual Studio community to 2017 version. I'm wondering if
there is a 64-bit Quantlib solution that's VS-2017 compatible?

Thanks,
ziegele