Lagrange Spline

Peter Caspers-4
Hi,

I added the missing Lagrange boundary condition to the cubic
interpolation. I tested against the MatLab implementation. Please feel
free to add it to some future release.

Kind regards
Peter

cubicinterpolation.hpp (34K) Download Attachment

Fwd: Lagrange Spline

Peter Caspers-4
maybe better with checking the number of given points ...
Peter

I added the missing Lagrange boundary condition to the cubic interpolation. I tested against the MatLab implementation. Please feel free to add it to some future release.

Kind regards
Peter

cubicinterpolation.hpp (46K) Download Attachment