Looking for consultant for short development project

Looking for consultant for short development project

Jeff Burnett
I am looking for someone for a small consulting project to implement Quantlib code to do vanilla IRS swap valuation. The project has two parts. The first part is to value USD fwd swaps and only uses a single currency to bootstrap the curve. The second part is to include basis swaps in the curve building for some European and Asian currencies. I already have most of the first part done in C++, but am running into some problems on a couple of bad dates, etc. The code is written now to hit a database, but I can provide all the test data needed in csv format. I have the raw data and a set of forward swap rates for comparison. The ideal person for this will be familiar with Quantlib *and* familiar with swap valuation.

Cheers,

Jeff Burnett