Moving stable parts of ql/experimental/finitedifferences to the main tree

Moving stable parts of ql/experimental/finitedifferences to the main tree

Klaus Spanderen-2
Hi

I'd like to move the older and stable parts of the multi-dimensional finite
difference framework and the corresponding pricing engines in
ql/experimental/finitedifferences to the main tree folder. In particular I'd
like to move the following files as outlined in the attached file.

Any objectives or thoughts about this?

regards
 Klaus

shift.txt (11K) Download Attachment

Re: Moving stable parts of ql/experimental/finitedifferences to the main tree

Luigi Ballabio

Klaus,
        apologies for the delay.  Your proposal is ok for me.  May you do it on
a branch so I can fix the VC++ and Dev-C++ projects before merging it
back to the trunk?

Luigi

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 17:07 +0200, Klaus Spanderen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'd like to move the older and stable parts of the multi-dimensional finite
> difference framework and the corresponding pricing engines in
> ql/experimental/finitedifferences to the main tree folder. In particular I'd
> like to move the following files as outlined in the attached file.
>
> Any objectives or thoughts about this?
>
> regards
>  Klaus

Don't let school get in the way of your education.
-- Mark Twain

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:22 +0200, Luigi Ballabio wrote:
> Klaus,
> apologies for the delay.  Your proposal is ok for me.  May you do it on
> a branch so I can fix the VC++ and Dev-C++ projects before merging it
> back to the trunk?

Also, do those files include anything else from experimental?

Zawinski's Law:
Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those
programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.