ODE

Peter Caspers-4
Hi Luigi, Nando,
is there support for ODE integration in QuantLib ? I think I looked for
it several times but did not find anything obvious.
I have translated the Runge Kutta method from the numerical recipes to
QuantLib style (or my perception of it ;-) ) with support for real and
complex valued ODEs. If you want, you can add it to the lib. Also, if
you want I can provide a unit test.
with regards
Peter

adaptiveRungeKutta.hpp (6K) Download Attachment

Re: ODE

Luigi Ballabio
Hi Peter,
    no, there's no support in the library.  And yes, a unit test would
be nice :)

Thanks,
    Luigi

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Peter Caspers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Luigi, Nando,
> is there support for ODE integration in QuantLib ? I think I looked for it
> several times but did not find anything obvious.
> I have translated the Runge Kutta method from the numerical recipes to
> QuantLib style (or my perception of it ;-) ) with support for real and
> complex valued ODEs. If you want, you can add it to the lib. Also, if you
> want I can provide a unit test.
> with regards
> Peter

Re: ODE

Peter Caspers-4
Hi Luigi,
here are some tests. I hope they are sufficient for the moment.
Thank you, have a nice weekend
Peter

Am 12.09.2012 14:17, schrieb Luigi Ballabio:

> Hi Peter,
>      no, there's no support in the library.  And yes, a unit test would
> be nice :)
>
> Thanks,
>      Luigi
>
> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Peter Caspers<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Hi Luigi, Nando,
>> is there support for ODE integration in QuantLib ? I think I looked for it
>> several times but did not find anything obvious.
>> I have translated the Runge Kutta method from the numerical recipes to
>> QuantLib style (or my perception of it ;-) ) with support for real and
>> complex valued ODEs. If you want, you can add it to the lib. Also, if you
>> want I can provide a unit test.
>> with regards
>> Peter

ode.hpp (1K) Download Attachment
ode.cpp (3K) Download Attachment

Re: ODE

Luigi Ballabio
Hi Peter,
    I've added your code to the ql/experimental/math folder.

Thanks,
    Luigi