OIS with cross-currency basis curve Discounting

OIS with cross-currency basis curve Discounting

Zabed
Hello Team Dev,

We are using the C# version of QuantLib and found a test called T_OvernightIndexedSwap which uses OvernightIndexedSwap and MakeOIS classes for discounting use.
But in the case of a CSA Agreement and collateral exchanged between counterparties in a different currency to the OIS curve, can you please advise which class and how do we use to account for the Basis Curve and derive the discount factors needed?
Example:
I am using EUR OIS: EONIA curve together with the EUR/USD cross currency basis curve.

Can you please advise.

Kindest Regards
Zahar

Re: OIS with cross-currency basis curve Discounting

igitur
Hi Zabed,

However, that part of the QLNet test suite seems to be a port of the overnightindexedswap.cpp tests in QuantLib, so somebody here might be able to help you.

Francois Botha

On 19 April 2016 at 11:16, Zabed <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Team Dev,

We are using the C# version of QuantLib and found a test called
T_OvernightIndexedSwap which uses OvernightIndexedSwap and MakeOIS classes
for discounting use.
But in the case of a CSA Agreement and collateral exchanged between
counterparties in a different currency to the OIS curve, can you please
advise which class and how do we use to account for the Basis Curve and
derive the discount factors needed?
Example:
I am using EUR OIS: EONIA curve together with the EUR/USD cross currency
basis curve.

Can you please advise.

Kindest Regards
Zahar

Re: OIS with cross-currency basis curve Discounting

Zabed
Hello Francois,

Many thanks for your assistance and advises. I will look forward to further advises from other members and also check out the github link.

Kindest Regards
Zahar