ObjectHandler, QuantLibAddin, and QuantLibXL Prerelease 1.6

ObjectHandler, QuantLibAddin, and QuantLibXL Prerelease 1.6

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi All,

I have uploaded the prerelease files for the 1.6 release of
ObjectHandler, QuantLibAddin, and QuantLibXL to this link:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/files/QuantLibXL/prerelease2/

I would be grateful to anyone who could attempt the build and let me
know how it goes.

The binary release of QuantLibXL (QuantLibXL-1.6.0-bin.zip) includes a
64-bit version of the XLL, which I am not able to test, if somebody
could check whether that works it would be much appreciated.

These files include Lars's build for the LibreOffice addin.

I have not yet updated the documentation, I will do that when I ship
the final release, hopefully in a couple of days.

Kind Regards,
Eric