Path-based Monte Carlo stochastic process for mortgage security valuation

Path-based Monte Carlo stochastic process for mortgage security valuation

Mike@SFE
QuantLib Community.

Synapse Financial Engineering is a small software development company building fixed-income risk management systems.  We will be adding a Monte Carlo stochastic process to calculate option adjusted spreads for single-family mortgage assets.

We are looking for an individual or group to develop the code for us for a fee, but upon completion, we will make the code available to the QuantLib community to  add the resulting functionality to a future QuantLib release.

Please let me know if you are interested in working with us.  I can be reached at:

Thanks,
Mike