Preparing To Release ObjectHandler/QuantLibAddin/QuantLibXL 1.5

Preparing To Release ObjectHandler/QuantLibAddin/QuantLibXL 1.5

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi All,

I am finalizing the 1.5 release.  If there is any functionality you
would like to include, I would be grateful if you could please make a
pull request to my v1.5.0 branch.  This branch comprises Luigi's
QuantLib-v1.5 tag plus some additional changes for OH/QLA/QLXL 1.5 release files.

Kind Regards,
Eric

答复: Preparing To Release ObjectHandler/QuantLibAddin/QuantLibXL 1.5

cheng li
Hi Eric,

Is it on the github? Can I know the link? Thanks.

Regards,
Cheng

Re: 答复: Preparing To Release ObjectHandler/QuantLibAddin/QuantLibXL 1.5

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi Cheng,

It is on my repo, in branch v1.5.0:

    https://github.com/eehlers/quantlib/tree/v1.5.0

You could do

    git clone https://github.com/eehlers/quantlib.git
    cd quantlib
    git checkout v1.5.0

Alternatively you could fork my repo on github.

Cheers,
Eric

On Sat, 4 Apr 2015 17:29:28 +0800
"Cheng Li" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Is it on the github? Can I know the link? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Cheng

答复: 答复: Preparing To Release ObjectHandler/QuantLibAddin/QuantLibXL 1.5

cheng li
Thank you, Eric.