Pricing FX TARF using Quantlib

satyaki
Hi,

I am trying to price an FX TARF using Quantlib. I am new to QuantLib .

I understand that this is probably priced by solving the Garman-Kohlhagen PDE. Is this correct ?

Can anyone provide some pointers on how deal setup and pricing can be done using Quantlib ?

Regards,

Satyaki

Re: Pricing FX TARF using Quantlib

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    an implementation of FX TARFs has been contributed as a pull request on GitHub at <https://github.com/lballabio/QuantLib/pull/18>. It's not yet included in a QuantLib release (I'm hoping to do so in the next one) but you can try it out if you check out that branch explicitly.

Hope this helps,
    Luigi