Pricing engines in Excel

Grześ Andruszkiewicz
Hi,

I am trying to extend the XL QuantLib project to handle CatBonds. I
added the bond class as described in the tutorial:
http://quantlib.org/quantlibaddin/extend_tutorial.html

I am struggling to add the corresponding pricing engine though. Where
can I find information on how to do it?

Cheers,
Grzegorz

Re: Pricing engines in Excel

Grześ Andruszkiewicz
Also,
I get the error while trying to compile the product I added:
Error    1    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
registerCatbonds(struct xloper const &)"
(?registerCatbonds@@YAXABUxloper@@@Z) referenced in function "void
__cdecl registerQlFunctions(struct xloper const &)"
(?registerQlFunctions@@YAXABUxloper@@@Z)
C:\Users\ga1009\Documents\QuantLib\QuantLibXL\qlxl\register_all.obj
Error    2    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
unregisterCatbonds(struct xloper const &)"
(?unregisterCatbonds@@YAXABUxloper@@@Z) referenced in function "void
__cdecl unregisterQlFunctions(struct xloper const &)"
(?unregisterQlFunctions@@YAXABUxloper@@@Z)
C:\Users\ga1009\Documents\QuantLib\QuantLibXL\qlxl\register_all.obj

What do I need to do to have these register methods generated?

Regards,
Grzegorz