Pushed docker image with ipython-quantlib and r-quantlib

Pushed docker image with ipython-quantlib and r-quantlib

Joseph Wang-4
I just pushed a docker image joequant/bitstation-prod to the docker
hub.  This contains an image with an internal ipython notebook and r
notebook web system that also contains python-quantlib and r-quantlib
installed.  It also contains pre-installed python goodies like
pyalgotrade, qstk, zipline and every other python and R package I
could think of that has to do with quant work.

I'm going to be doing some quant work with bitcoin futures next week.
Essentially, I'm going to try to derive a yield curve from market
data.

Also, I'm taking a close look at jupyter and some of the other ipython
notebook based systems.