Python OISRateHelper

KK

Python OISRateHelper

KK
Hi

Are there any plans on adding OISRateHelper to quantlib in python?

Is there any easy way of doing this myself?

Thanks

KK

Re: Python OISRateHelper

    I did it some time after the 1.4 release. You can retrieve the
updated interface from the Git repository at
<https://github.com/lballabio/quantlib/>.

Luigi

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:50 PM, KK <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are there any plans on adding OISRateHelper to quantlib in python?
>
> Is there any easy way of doing this myself?
>
> Thanks
>
> KK
>

> --

<https://implementingquantlib.blogspot.com>
<https://twitter.com/lballabio>

KK

Re: Python OISRateHelper

KK

Thanks Luigi

Your repository looks good.

As advised in a side-chat - I was using an incorrect QL_DIR value.

After running
python setup.py wrap
and
python setup.py build
the new Quantlib library seems to have compiled correctly.

Many thanks

Luigi Ballabio wrote
Hi,