QL SWIG JAVA - FixedRatebond

benedict 1

Hi Luigi and all,

I faced this problem when i wanted to implement the FixedRateBond class with the pricingengine, TreeFixedRateBondEngine.
Does anyone face this problem ?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: full interface not available
at org.quantlib.quantlibJNI.new_FixedRateBond(Native Method)
at org.quantlib.FixedRateBond.<init>(FixedRateBond.java:39)
at org.quantlib.examples.COMBINED_swap_curves.main(COMBINED_swap_curves.java:279)

Cheers
Benedict

Re: [Quantlib-users] QL SWIG JAVA - FixedRatebond

Luigi Ballabio
I think you're creating a Schedule passing a vector of custom dates.
Try using the other constructor instead (the one taking start date,
end date etc).

Luigi

<https://implementingquantlib.blogspot.com>
<https://twitter.com/lballabio>