QuantLib-0.3.3 documentation RPM package available.

QuantLib-0.3.3 documentation RPM package available.

Liguo Song
After some unexpected extra work, I finally put the documentation for
QuantLib-0.3.3 into a rpm package. Also, the source package is updated, so it
will generate doc pacage. And both of these packages should show up on
SourceForge soon. Please check it out if you prefer the RPM format.

BTW, if anyone needs another sub-package, such as python, ruby, guile and
MzScheme (what is this?), please let me know. So I can move it up on the list of
things todo here.

Thanks.

Liguo (Leo)

Re: QuantLib-0.3.3 documentation RPM package available.

Luigi Ballabio-2
Liguo,

At 1:05 PM -0500 10/3/03, Liguo Song wrote:
>After some unexpected extra work,

is there anything I should change upstream so that it's less work next time?

>I finally put the documentation for QuantLib-0.3.3 into a rpm package.

Thanks,

Re: QuantLib-0.3.3 documentation RPM package available.

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-3
Liguo Song:
>I finally put the documentation for QuantLib-0.3.3 into a rpm package.
>Also, the source package is updated, so it will generate doc pacage. And
>both of these packages should show up on SourceForge soon.
??? where? when?

I'm not sure about re-releasing RPM 0.3.3 packages, do you think we should?

The work you've done could be used for the 0.3.4 which we might plan for
mid-December.

>BTW, if anyone needs another sub-package, such as python, ruby, guile and
>MzScheme (what is this?), please let me know. So I can move it up on the
>list of things todo here.
That would be appreciated. It would be nice to have them for 0.3.4

What about freezing a release candidate early December in order to release
the 0.3.4 by December 17?

ciao -- Nando

At 12:07 PM +0200 10/5/03, Ferdinando Ametrano wrote:
>What about freezing a release candidate early December in order to
>release the 0.3.4 by December 17?

Sounds good. We can gift-wrap it and add a Xmas card...

Ho-ho-ho,

Re: QuantLib-0.3.3 documentation RPM package available.

Liguo Song
> I'm not sure about re-releasing RPM 0.3.3 packages, do you think we should?
I would think this as adding components (docs here) rather than
re-releasing. Also, RPM has a release number after the version number,
which is designed for the patches between versions. So, it wouldn't be
unconventional to do release before 0.3.4 here.

> The work you've done could be used for the 0.3.4 which we might plan for
> mid-December.
That sounds great. I will begin to make sure my spec files will work
on the CVS tree.

> >BTW, if anyone needs another sub-package, such as python, ruby, guile and
> >MzScheme (what is this?), please let me know. So I can move it up on the
> >list of things todo here.
> That would be appreciated. It would be nice to have them for 0.3.4
>
> What about freezing a release candidate early December in order to release
> the 0.3.4 by December 17?
I would vote for it, if it counts. :)

Later.

Liguo

At 07:17 AM 10/5/2003 -0500, Liguo Song wrote:
> > I'm not sure about re-releasing RPM 0.3.3 packages, do you think we should?
>I would think this as adding components (docs here) rather than
>re-releasing. Also, RPM has a release number after the version number,
>which is designed for the patches between versions. So, it wouldn't be
>unconventional to do release before 0.3.4 here.

Ok, I got it. I will upload the files later today.

ciao -- Nando