QuantLib-Python poll - please do read

Luigi Ballabio-4
Hi all,
        Nando and I are thinking of dropping at least Python 1.5.2 and 1.6 support
in QuantLib-Python (Python 2.2 was just released after all) in order to
remove a few possibly dead branches in the code. Actually we would like to
jump directly on the Python 2.1 bandwagon. However, we don't want to leave
people out in the cold. Hence the poll:

1)  Are you using QuantLib-Python?
2)  What version of Python are you currently using?
3a) If it is less than 2.0, would you consider switching to Python 2.0.1?
3b) If it is less than 2.1, would you consider switching to Python 2.1.1?

Thanks everybody,

Re: QuantLib-Python poll - please do read

enrico.sirola-3

    Luigi> Hi all, Nando and I are thinking of dropping at least
    Luigi> Python 1.5.2 and 1.6 support in QuantLib-Python (Python 2.2
    Luigi> was just released after all) in order to remove a few
    Luigi> possibly dead branches in the code. Actually we would like
    Luigi> to jump directly on the Python 2.1 bandwagon. However, we
    Luigi> don't want to leave people out in the cold. Hence the poll:

I agree, let's drop 1.5.2. Maybe 2.0 too.
enri

--
Enrico Sirola <[hidden email]>
gpg public key available from wwwkeys.pgp.net