QuantLib User Meetings 2017

Mario Annau
Hello,

are there already any QuantLib user Meetings/Conferences scheduled in 2017?
I already googled around for some time but without any luck :(

Cheers,
Mario

Re: QuantLib User Meetings 2017

Luigi Ballabio
Hi Mario,
    as far as I know there's nothing scheduled yet.  They're usually much later in the year.

Luigi