QuantLib Vega and Delta

ray 176
Hi there,
i am new to QuantLib, can anyone please point me to a c++ Delta and Vega examples or classes that i can use for the calculation.
Regards
Ray

Re: QuantLib Vega and Delta

Luigi Ballabio
For what kind of instruments?

Luigi

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM, ray 176 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> i am new to QuantLib, can anyone please point me to a c++ Delta and Vega
> examples or classes that i can use for the calculation.
> Regards
> Ray

Re: QuantLib Vega and Delta

ray 176
hi Guys,
can anyone advice if the below is possible with the current solution, i would like to use it for Forex market
Regards
Ray

On 28 August 2012 17:03, ray 176 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,
i am new to QuantLib, can anyone please point me to a c++ Delta and Vega examples or classes that i can use for the calculation.
Regards
Ray

Re: QuantLib Vega and Delta

tallent_e
Hi Ray.
Please, have a look at the following pages, for example codes:
http://quantlib.org/reference/_discrete_hedging_8cpp-example.html
http://quantlib.org/slides/dima-ql-intro-2.pdf
https://quantcorner.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/quantlib-the-greeks-and-other-useful-option-related-values/
Best