QuantLib XLL

Mills, Tim

Hi,

I am assuming that this Addin is for a specific version of Microsoft Office as it is an XLL not a XLM file as I have tried to load it in Office 2007 and it does not work

Tim Mills I Desktop Services – IM I 727 4299 I +44 (0)20 7961 4299

Fidelity Worldwide Investment I 25 Cannon St, London, EC4M 5TA

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Fidelity only gives information on products and does not give investment advice to private clients based on individual circumstances. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. All e-mails may be monitored. FIL Investments International (Reg. No.1448245), FIL Investment Services (UK) Limited (Reg. No. 2016555), FIL Pensions Management (Reg. No. 2015142), FIL Life Insurance Limited (Reg No. 3406905) and Financial Administration Services Limited (Reg. No. 1629709) are authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority and have their registered offices at Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ

答复: QuantLib XLL

cheng li

No the xll works for Excel 2007, 2010 and so on very well. Do you add the xll addin in the correct way?  The following page show the correct way to add the Quantlib xll add-in.

http://quantlib.org/quantlibxl/installation.html

I am assuming that this Addin is for a specific version of Microsoft Office as it is an XLL not a XLM file as I have tried to load it in Office 2007 and it does not work

Tim Mills I Desktop Services �C IM I 727 4299 I +44 (0)20 7961 4299

[...]

Re: QuantLib XLL

Eric Ehlers-2
Hi Tim,

On 2012-09-19 15:14, Mills, Tim wrote:
> I am assuming that this Addin is for a specific version of Microsoft
> Office as it is an XLL not a XLM file as I have tried to load it in
> Office 2007 and it does not work

QuantLibXL works with Excel 2007.  Exactly what error are you getting?

Please follow the instructions at this link...

     http://www.quantlibxl.org/installation.html

...and please let us know exactly where it goes wrong.

Kind Regards,
Eric
Eric Ehlers
nazcatech sprl | Brussels | http://www.nazcatech.be
* Distributed computing for pricing analytics
* Use Microsoft Excel as a client to the Grid