QuantLib contributions

Karol Pysniak
Hi All,

I am new to QuantLib dev, but I've been using it for some time and I am very interested to contribute to the source code :) Would you recommend any issue or a new feature that you think could be a good starting point? Also, is there any "wish list" of the features that are considered worth adding?

Thanks,
Karol

Re: QuantLib contributions

Luigi Ballabio
Hi Karol,
    apologies for the delay. Is there any particular field you're
interested in? Or, since you're using the library already: is there
anything that would be useful for your work and is currently missing?

Luigi

<https://implementingquantlib.blogspot.com>
<https://twitter.com/lballabio>