QuantLibXL 1.9 Prerelease

Eric Ehlers-3
All of the source code and binary files for the QuantLibXL 1.9
prerelease are available at the following link:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/files/QuantLibXL/prerelease/

This is the "old" build
(http://quantlib.org/reposit/docs/latest/comparison.html), and for now
it excludes the Excel VBA Rate Curve Framework application.

I would be grateful to anyone who could test the release and report any
problems here on the mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Eric