QuantLibXL Monte Carlo Simulation example

QuantLibXL Monte Carlo Simulation example

Jerry Jin
Hello QuantLib community

Is there any example of using QuantLibXL to do Monte Carlo Simulation?

Sample excel file with data and formula would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Jerry

Re: QuantLibXL Monte Carlo Simulation example

igitur
Hi,

I'm wondering the same thing.

Eric, is this something that has to be added?

Francois Botha

On 16 August 2016 at 08:20, Jerry Jin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello QuantLib community

Is there any example of using QuantLibXL to do Monte Carlo Simulation?

Sample excel file with data and formula would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Jerry

Re: QuantLibXL Monte Carlo Simulation example

Eric Ehlers-3
Hello,

Yes, this is something that has to be added.

To my knowledge there is no Monte Carlo example in QuantLibXL at
present.

Kind Regards,
Eric

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:07:32 +0200