QuantLibXL

Dr. Harald Hubbes

Hello,

I attempt to implement the Full Build of QuantLibXL in VS 13 running QuantLibXL_full_vc12 .sln and get the following errors (until I cancelled the build):

G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLibAddin\qlo/shortratemodels.hpp(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/models.hpp': No such file or directory (qlo\valueobjects\vo_shortratemodels.cpp)

Or

qlo\serialization\create\create_calibrationhelpers.cpp(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/calibrationhelpers.hpp': No such file or directory

In fact I cannot find “models.hpp” nowhere and this include file  seems to be not included in the source codes.

calibrationhelpers.hpp however is located in G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLib\ql\models.

How can I proceed? (I could e.g.copy the missing files into the qlo directory but what about “models.hpp)

Thanks for advice, Kind Regards, Harald

Dr Harald Hubbes, MBA

Leyendecker Str 4-i

50825 Köln

Tel +49(0)221 800 151 09

e-mail [hidden email]

Re: QuantLibXL

Eric Ehlers-3
Hello,

Those source code files were missing from the zip file.

We have recreated the zip file, the link is the same:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/files/QuantLibAddin/1.7.0/QuantLibAddin-1.7.0.zip

Please could you download it again and try the build again and let us
know if you have any problems.

Kind Regards,
Eric

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:31:47 +0100
"Harald Hubbes" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I attempt to implement the Full Build of QuantLibXL in VS 13 running
> QuantLibXL_full_vc12 .sln and get the following errors (until I
> cancelled the build):
>

> G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLibAddin\qlo/shortratemodels.hpp(25): fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/models.hpp': No such file
> or directory (qlo\valueobjects\vo_shortratemodels.cpp)
>

> Or
>

> qlo\serialization\create\create_calibrationhelpers.cpp(30): fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/calibrationhelpers.hpp':
> No such file or directory
>

> In fact I cannot find “models.hpp” nowhere and this include file
> seems to be not included in the source codes.
>
> calibrationhelpers.hpp however is located in
> G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLib\ql\models.
>

> How can I proceed? (I could e.g.copy the missing files into the qlo
> directory but what about “models.hpp)
>

> Thanks for advice, Kind Regards, Harald
>

> Dr Harald Hubbes, MBA
>
> Leyendecker Str 4-i
>
> 50825 Köln
>
> Tel +49(0)221 800 151 09
>
> e-mail [hidden email]

Re: QuantLibXL

Nicholas Manganaro-2
Just checking in to report that the QuantLibXl and QuantLibAddin files on SourceForge from this morning let me build QLXL in both x32 and x64 on Win 7, SP1 using Visual Studio 2012 Express.
I will still have to do some serious error checking to use some of the add-in files in X64 with VBA.
Thanks to all who made this possible.
Next update I hope to try the reposit method in hopes of supporting easier porting.
Happy new year!
-Nick

Those source code files were missing from the zip file.

We have recreated the zip file, the link is the same:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/files/QuantLibAddin/1.7.0/QuantLibAddin-1.7.0.zip

Please could you download it again and try the build again and let us know if you have any problems.

Kind Regards,
Eric

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:31:47 +0100
"Harald Hubbes" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I attempt to implement the Full Build of QuantLibXL in VS 13 running
> QuantLibXL_full_vc12 .sln and get the following errors (until I
> cancelled the build):
>

> G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLibAddin\qlo/shortratemodels.hpp(25): fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/models.hpp': No such file
> or directory (qlo\valueobjects\vo_shortratemodels.cpp)
>

> Or
>

> qlo\serialization\create\create_calibrationhelpers.cpp(30): fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qlo/calibrationhelpers.hpp':
> No such file or directory
>

> In fact I cannot find “models.hpp” nowhere and this include file seems
> to be not included in the source codes.
>
> calibrationhelpers.hpp however is located in
> G:\build_ql_1_7_0\QuantLib\ql\models.
>

> How can I proceed? (I could e.g.copy the missing files into the qlo
> directory but what about “models.hpp)
>

> Thanks for advice, Kind Regards, Harald
>

> Dr Harald Hubbes, MBA
>
> Leyendecker Str 4-i
>
> 50825 Köln
>
> Tel +49(0)221 800 151 09
>
> e-mail [hidden email]

Re: QuantLibXL

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi Nicholas,

> I will still
> have to do some serious error checking to use some of the add-in
> files in X64 with VBA.

To my knowledge the Excel VBA addins currently do not work under 64-bit
Excel.  It would be great if we could get a fix.

I do not have 64-bit Excel installed (I paid extra to downgrade my copy
of Office to 32-bit) so I am not able to look at this but I know
that there are people who are waiting for this fix.

Kind Regards,
Eric