Quantlib Excel Addin

Mitul Patel
Hi,
I have a very basic question. I have installed the above on my laptop. When I open the Help files in the Docs directory I cannot see any contents, could you please tell me how I can resolve this issue?

Also hen I try to open the help in from 'Help on this function' in Excel it tells me there is 'No help available'

Inline images 1

Thank you,

Mitul

Re: Quantlib Excel Addin