Quantlib Python - get linked TermStructure from RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle

Quantlib Python - get linked TermStructure from RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle

giambologna
Hello,

is there any way to get the link to which a RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle points to ?

This is the background:

Say in some function in my code, I create a YieldTermStructure and then a RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle which links to it. The function returns the RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle only.

I have worked fine with the RelinkableYieldTermStructureHandle for pricing swaps and FRAs.
However now i want to use some of the CashFlows/YieldTermStructure functions that require a TermStructure object.
I was hoping I could retrieve the object via the derived member function currentLink() but I think that is not exposed.

Thanks,

GB