Quantlib-SWIG (Java) test error

benedict 1
Hi All,

so sorry that I am posting a simple question here. I am new to Quantlib-swig(java). I have run the methods posted by the Skwash project in Eclipse to generate the java .class and .java files in my QuantlibJavaWrapper and also the quantlib.cxx file in QuantlibCppWrapper. However, I cannt run the test suite for the SwapValuation.java as it prints out the error.

SwapValuation failed
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no QuantLibCppWrapper in java.library.path
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
      at org.quantlib.examples.SwapValuation.main(SwapValuation.java:7)

I realise one strange thing for my QuantlibCppWrapper Project.
1.   It has no Debug file.
2.   The file prsent there is quantlib.cxx, and quantlib.h.

This means the only PATH I include in the run configuration of SwapValuation.java is in the Quantlib/Debug,   but not the QuantlibCppWrapper\Debug as it is missing.

I hope someone can help me as I have been trying this for almost 1 week and came up to no solution for this. I believe I am probably just missing one step. Will any kind souls give me a hand on this ??

Will appreciate your help very very very much.
Thank you