Question About QuantLib On Mac OS 10.10

Lemonspirit
Hi,

I am a newer on QuantLib. I am on OS 10.10. I have followed the installation instructions and finished installation. And I tried

  g++ -I/opt/local/include/ -I/opt/local/include/boost BermudanSwaption.cpp \
         -o bermudanswaption -L/opt/local/lib/ -lQuantLib

It worked. But when I tried to run some of the example code (BermudanSwaption) in Xcode(6.1.1), it builded successfully but I always got some EXC_BAD_ACCESS code=2.

I have googled this problem and found http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22481416/c-quantlib-exc-bad-access-in-xcode. But it seems not the best fix on this problem.

When I builded the code, the default C++ library in Xcode libc++, instead of libstdc++, was used. Setting C++ Standard Library to libstdc++ actually causes build errors in my case. Is this related to the EXC_BAD_ACCESS issues?

I tried to figure it out but failed. I am not really sure what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Frank

Re: Question About QuantLib On Mac OS 10.10

celcoco
I have the same problem on OSX 10.11 Xcode 7.0!! Have you fixed it right now?
I even try to comment the lines in all.hpp, but it does not work at all. Still there's EXC_BAD_ACCESS errors when I run the example code.