Question about building yield curve

Boris Chow
Dear all,

I am new to quantlib and would like to start reading documentation and would like to get an idea about how quantlib create yield curve with deposit rate / swap rate.

Would some kindly give me an pointer to start with?

Thanks a lot,
Boris

Re: Question about building yield curve

Luigi Ballabio
Hello Boris,
    are you looking for examples in C++ or Excel?

Luigi